Canadian Ginseng also known as North American Ginseng (Nhân Sâm Mỹ, Nhân Sâm Hoa Kỳ, Nhân Sâm Bắc Mỹ- ginseng is grown and developed in North America as in Canada, USA, but in Ontario - Canada, the quality of the ginseng grown has the best value.
Nhân Sâm Canada SilverLife Cắt Lát 50g
Thông Tin Chi Tiết Nhân Sâm Canada SilverLife Cắt Lát 50g
- 100% thin sliced Canadian dried ginseng
- Typical aroma, sweet taste, slightly bitter.
- Khối lượng: 50g
- Origin: Ontario, Canada
- Kích thước lớn, sâm nguyên củ cắt lát.
- Most convenient to use in tea, soup, or eaten according to your preference.
Nhân sâm Silverlife được trồng và thu họach tại Ontario, Canada – Là khu vực trồng nhân sâm tốt nhất trên thế giới. Nơi có đất, nhiệt độ và lượng mưa hoàn hảo để sản xuất rễ nhân sâm chất lượng.
See More Products Of The Same Type:
Sự Khác Biệt Của Nhân Sâm Canada SilverLife:
- We are committed to providing 100% original Canadian ginseng from Ontario, Canada
- Ginseng is grown, harvested and dried in a closed cycle to ensure the same quality as when using fresh ginseng.
- Exclusive import and distribution in Vietnam by Bac My Consumer Product Company Limited,
- Competitive price, equivalent to the price of ginseng purchased in the US or Canada.
- Canadian ginseng SilverLife characteristic cool. While Asian ginseng has hot stimulant properties.
Công Dụng Của Nhân Sâm Canada SilverLife:
Ginseng is a plant rich in bioactive phytochemicals. Ginseng's activity with the compound - ginsenosides has been shown to induce a variety of biological activities leading to hypoglycemia, anti-inflammatory, protective and anti-tumor effects of the heart.
A therapeutic potential with Panax Quinquefolius ginseng in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease has also been suggested. It can also act as an agent to reduce the unpleasant symptoms of menopause.
Other important uses of Canadian ginseng are anti-diabetes, anti-obesity, anti-cancer, anti-aging and antibacterial.
Những Ai Nên Sử Dụng Nhân Sâm Canada:
Will not be wrong to call ginseng is a mysterious magic tree because its roots have many magical effect for your health. American ginseng prices
Canadian ginseng has been shown to have anti-depressant effects, balance blood sugar, supports digestive disorders, improve concentration and enhance the immune system. So Canadian ginseng is suitable for:
- Those who work or stress.
- The patient recovers from surgery.
- People who are going through a difficult period in psychology.
- Those who want to prevent diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular disease.
- Elderly people.
- Premenopausal women.
- People with weakened health and resistance.
Kim Xuan People's Artist trusted the Canadian ginseng SilverLife
How to useCanadian ginseng brings the best results
Canadian ginseng dosage
How much you should take depends on which conditions you want to improve. In general, the daily dosage ranges from 1-2 grams. It is best to start with a low dose and increase with time. To maximize benefits, you should take ginseng on a 3-week cycle with a one-week break in the middle or 3-month vacation 1 month
Abstinence When Using Ginseng
- Not suitable for people with welding with the expression: fear of cold, cold limbs, edema, loose bowel. Do not use with Le Lo (a medicine in Oriental medicine) or white radish.
- Pregnant women should not take ginseng. Children also recommended not to use ginseng as potential early sexual maturity.
- People with a history of severe mood disorders and those taking blood thinners such as warfarin should limit the habit of taking ginseng supplements.
- Do not use in combination with drugs: antidepressants, hypoglycemic drugs, heart medications or blood pressure.
The best effective way to use ginseng
- Canadian ginseng easily adds to your diet
- SilverLife Canadian ginseng was cut into thin slices or pulverized to greater convenience in use.
- You can process many delicious and nutritious drinks for your family, such as ginseng tea, honey-soaked ginseng tea, ginseng tea, ginseng smoothie, ginseng chicken soup, ...