Canadian ginseng tea is used to improve energy levels, enhance immunity and enhance overall health by increasing resistance to stress, fighting aging and inhibiting the expression of type of illness.
The use of ginseng for medicinal purposes dates back to 5000 years and is considered an anti-aging agent. In modern times, ginseng has been widely recognized as an adaptation, helps increase resistance to stress and restore homeostasis. It is increasingly popular and are available as teas, powders, capsules. The main bioactive ingredients of Canadian ginseng, ginsenosides, have been successfully isolated in experimental studies and proven to demonstrate various medical properties.
SilverLife Ginseng Tea 100% pure Canadian ginseng.
- Reduce stress,help sedation, sleep well
- Enhance memory, increase concentration
- Strengthen resistance, prevent general disease.
- Increase physical endurance, fight fatigue, and body weakness.
- Reducing excess heat in the body
∴ You know ginseng reduces anxiety and improves mood!!
30 volunteers participated in a study at the Center for Research on Nutrition and Brain Performance in the UK to find out if ginseng tea has effects on mood and mental function. The results showed that ginseng not only improved mood and brain logic function, increased math ability, but also significantly reduced anxiety symptoms.
⇒ When you need a little snack or if you're feeling stressed, try a cup of ginseng tea - it could be your best solution!
Instructions for use of SilverLife Ginseng Tea Bag:
1. Put 1 packet of ginseng tea in a ceramic / glass cup
2. Pour 100ml of boiling water into a glass
3. Wait 10 - 15 minutes and enjoy
→ You can repeat the steps above to use another 1-2 again
Increase flavor with lemon, honey as desired.
Freshly brewed Canadian ginseng tea SilverLife can be served hot or cold. It can be stored in the refrigerator, but should be used within a day.
Are there any side effects of long-term use of ginseng tea?
For most healthy adults, there is little concern about the side effects caused by ginseng tea. It is well tolerated and is not associated with the risk of serious side effects.
Panax quinquefolius is considered safe for its appropriate use in the short term. Doses of 1 gram to 3 grams per day did not produce side effects for a period of 12 weeks in the studies.
You can use ginseng tea bag filter continuously for 3 weeks, 1 week off or 3 months off for 1 month.
Notes before consuming Canadian ginseng tea:
- Pregnant and / or lactating women should not consume ginseng tea.
- Usage Not Recommended: Do not use ginseng tea or other supplements before surgery. Stop using at least 2 weeks before surgery. Exercise caution when combining with caffeinated beverages.
- Canadian ginseng tea works to prevent diabetes, balance blood pressure and other therapeutic effects. It may interact with certain diseases taking prescription medications therefore , so do not use Canadian ginseng tea at the same time as therapeutic medications prediabetes, diabetes, hormone-sensitive cancer, high blood pressure, schizophrenia, bleeding disorders and insomnia. Ginseng should be used before or after taking the medicine 2-3 hours.